| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bangui in January is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in January is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with scarcely any rain. A paltry 21mm (0.8in) of water descends during an average of 2 days.
- In January the skies in Bangui are fine with on average a detectable 6:32 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:52 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 5:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bangui January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bangui, Central African Republic
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bangui:
- Garoua, Cameroon - 788.6 kms (490 miles) NW
- Sarh, Chad - 528.4 kms (328.3 miles) N
- Moundou, Chad - 536.6 kms (333.4 miles) NNW
- Ngaoundere, Cameroon - 638.2 kms (396.6 miles) WNW
- Yoko, Cameroon - 693.2 kms (430.7 miles) W
- Batouri, Cameroon - 460.1 kms (285.9 miles) W
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 778.9 kms (484 miles) W
- Lomie, Cameroon - 561.1 kms (348.7 miles) WSW
- Mkambo, Gabon - 632.9 kms (393.3 miles) SW
- Makokou, Gabon - 758.6 kms (471.4 miles) SW
- Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville - 585.3 kms (363.7 miles) SSW