| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bangui in July is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is faintly wet with rain every now and then. Around 185mm (7.3in) of fluid falls during an average of 14 days.
- The blue above Bangui is a little dull with on average a modest 4:27 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:20.
- There are approximately 7:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bangui July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bangui, Central African Republic
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bangui:
- Garoua, Cameroon - 788.6 kms (490 miles) NW
- Sarh, Chad - 528.4 kms (328.3 miles) N
- Moundou, Chad - 536.6 kms (333.4 miles) NNW
- Ngaoundere, Cameroon - 638.2 kms (396.6 miles) WNW
- Yoko, Cameroon - 693.2 kms (430.7 miles) W
- Batouri, Cameroon - 460.1 kms (285.9 miles) W
- Yaounde, Cameroon - 778.9 kms (484 miles) W
- Lomie, Cameroon - 561.1 kms (348.7 miles) WSW
- Mkambo, Gabon - 632.9 kms (393.3 miles) SW
- Makokou, Gabon - 758.6 kms (471.4 miles) SW
- Makoua, Republic Of The Congo-Brazzaville - 585.3 kms (363.7 miles) SSW